Romans 10:11-13

"Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame, for there is no difference between Jew or Gentile, the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, for everyone who believes on the name of the Lord will be saved. How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? An how can they preach unless they are sent?" Romans 10:11-14

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey to all our friends and family! I wanted to create a blog to share with you all the events that have been happening with our family. Hopefully, this blog can keep you posted on all the things going on with us! Most of you know we are adopting a baby boy from Guatemala. Hopefully we can keep you up to date with photos and you can follow us on our journey. We love you all and hope you can visit us here often!!

5 comments:

Psaltrygal said...

Hey, folks!
Sooo glad to hear that you are just a couple of weeks from gathering that sweet baby up in your arms! I'll be checking the blog frequently for more info...

Love,
Donna Kay

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

YEAH!!! This is a GREAT idea!!
Mary B.

The Sparks said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of bloging! and I love the name.

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for all four of you as it gets closer to time to bring little Samuel home! I am praying that all goes well with the timeframe, travel, and adjustments. Love ya, Monica