Romans 10:11-13

"Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame, for there is no difference between Jew or Gentile, the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, for everyone who believes on the name of the Lord will be saved. How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? An how can they preach unless they are sent?" Romans 10:11-14

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Days






I'd like to say thanks to all of you who have prayed for Ashley. She was able to go home from the hospital today!! God is so good. Just thought I would update that for starters!
We have enjoyed our long weekend!! If I had only known I would have gone to Disney!! We did have fun hanging out at home with the kids though. Sam saw snow falling for the very first time and Max could not remember actually watching it snow. You know, snow days bring out all the neighbors and so it was good to catch up with everyone! Hope you were able to do the same in your neighborhoods! We have had blast looking at all the snowmen kids (and adults) built. Max was so busy sledding, he had no time for a snowman! Anyway, here are a few pics of our adventure. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are precious. Snowdays are the best. Everything stops and gives us a chance to listen.

I had a great day getting to help with Sam. Aunt Becky