




I didn't realize how long it has been since I entered a blog post! Well, here goes for anyone who may still be watching this site. We have had an eventful 2010 so far! Love having 2 boys, one finished 5th grade and the other is now finishing everyone's sentences!! Max is 11 and just entered the 6th grade! Going back to public school this year will be an adjustment but he was ready!! Sam will be 3 in November. It is hard to believe he has been with us for almost 2 years now. Well, actually, time has flown by and we wish it would slow down a bit!! Our summer started off with a bang and kept going. Between baseball, church, youth events, and mission trips we haven't slowed down. Youth camp this year was at Myrtle Beach where we went to SeaSalt and Missions (S.A.M)! We had a blast. Then off to Canada, eh!! Spent 8 days in Halifax working with a local community church. Beautiful country, beautiful people!! Back home to VBS at church and then off to vacation before school began. All kinds of other stuff was sandwiched in between. It would take many blogs to cover it all so I will just leave with some pics to highlight and then maybe I will try and be more diligent!! Love to you all, Shannon

2 comments:
Thanks for the update, chica! I cannot beLIEVE Max is in the 6th grade! Yaaaahhggh!
Yes, I was wondering if I would continue to click and check and very get off the same page! Ha! Ground Hog Day has ended.
Love ya. Aunt Beck
Post a Comment