Okay, here is the next installment of Tate Time, thanks to my friend reminding me that she checks in with me here. Boy, she has not gotten much info lately because it has been so long in between postings. We have been a busy crew but here goes....
As of October 13, 2010, Sam celebrated his 2nd "gotcha day". We have had him with us for 2 wonderful and very blessed years. He has changed so much in just a year, it is amazing to watch him learn and grow. He has such a cute personality and is so sweet!! Max loves to be a big brother (most of the time) and Sam loves being the little brother (well, again, most of the time!) Both boys are doing well. Max is now a 6th grader and thinks he has arrived. I will welcome any comments on
how those of you who survived the pre-teen, and then teenage years, accomplished such a feat...with you and your child remaining in one piece!!!! Well it has been said that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Let's hope that is true for us and Max!! I am so glad I can trust the Lord to bring us all through this because on my own.... I don't even want to think about it on my own!!!
Dave is still at New Prospect
Baptist. We celebrated our 5th year in June....wow!! That's the longest we have stayed put since getting married 12 years ago(we celebrated that anniversary in August)! Oh well, time flies when you're having fun!
Okay, before I add any more cliches to this post, I will just add some pics and be done. Hope everyone is doing well and like always, I will try to post more frequently. Love to you all, Shannon

No comments:
Post a Comment